Marine Construction Permits & Permission

Permits & Permission

Most of the water area in BC is owned by the Province of British Columbia.

‘Foreshore’ is the land between the high and low watermark. ‘Aquatic Crown Land’ is all the land, including the foreshore, from the high water mark out to the limits of provincial jurisdiction.

It is always the responsibility of the upland property owner to obtain permits, permissions or notifications with regards to government agencies for any and all marine construction activities. Contact Front Counter, BC